Wednesday, February 11, 2009








Trying out the new jumper- Elodie loves to stretch out and wiggle around even though she cant reach the ground yet!



We are "training" for when the Reger's arrive...






Who's kid is she? I think she is starting to look more and more like her Dad...good thing she has my nose! hahaha! (sorry huny)
Owen is such a great cousin and brother. He helped entertain Elodie and Gabby during his stay. Owen especially liked to play with Elodie on her "gym mat". He would hold her hand, sing songs to her, and stash his toy trucks on her tummy!






I hope that we have given a new sport to love. He really will be a great athlete. He loves to ski and especially ride the chairlift-I had to convince him that the only way to get on the chair was to go down the hill again. Then, he would yell "weeeeee" all the way down the hill...





I am positive that our little girls will be great friends-just like us and our cousins! They certainly will be opposites...Gabby is so calm and easy-going, Elodie is "assertive" (hahaha) and is not afraid to shout at the world "hey-look at me!"





Having a little snack together!


We really DO love our snowsuits Gramma Mamma...



When Rachel called me to tell me that she would be having a girl just 2 months behind me, I can't tell you how excited I was...we had actually tried to plan it, but you know how that goes, hey? Well, we have the 2 most beautiful girls on the planet and they are going to be the best of friends if Rach and I can help it! I cant wait to see them grow and learn and become "Larsen" women!!! Look out World!









No comments: